Binghamton, New York, US
About Bill Lake
With 9 years of experience as a voice over artist in commercial radio and television, Bill Lake has voiced thousands of spots requiring every tone from friendly and genuine to serious and heartfelt to bright and energetic.
My experience as a Production Director as well as a Voice Over Artist means I've been in your shoes. I know that your project needs to be delivered professionally, accurately, and often on short deadline. Revisions and retakes are part of the process, and I will do what you need done to realize your project.Read More
With 9 years of experience as a voice over artist in commercial radio and television, Bill Lake has voiced thousands of spots for every conceivable business and service. Bill is also a seasoned copywriter, which means he understands exactly how to interpret your script from a writer's perspective. In addition, Bill's experience as a professional stand-up comedian brings an instinctive feel for rhythm, timing, and inflection to your commercial, narration, and instructional projects.Read More
Adjunct Instructor 'Announcing for Radio & Television'
How do I work with Bill Lake?
You can start working with Bill Lake in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bill Lake to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bill Lake's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bill Lake and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bill Lake?
Payment to Bill Lake is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bill Lake's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bill Lake in just a couple of clicks.