About Bill Neal
“Bill has been using his voice to impress since he could form sentences. When he would play with little cars in the yard and mimic the ambulance or fire truck, his mother would come running to see where the emergency was. He received his first tape recorder on his 7th birthday and began to parody radio and television commercials. In one poignant example, the “Tidy Bowl Man” was maliciously flushed down the toilet by a maniacal homeowner. Bill has experience in corporate, documentary, and commercial VO. His voice has been described as warm and authoritative.”Read More
5-10 yearsRead More
Great Voice Company
Edge Studios NYC
Compost Productions/William Holmes
How do I work with Bill Neal?
You can start working with Bill Neal in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bill Neal to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bill Neal's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bill Neal and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bill Neal?
Payment to Bill Neal is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bill Neal's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bill Neal in just a couple of clicks.