Columbus, Ohio, US • 11:56 AM Local Time
About John William
I used to work in Radio and marketing, but now I do voiceovers full-time. Audiobooks and educational software tends to be my strong suit, but I'm also known to work on short ads for the radio and/or internet. Feel free to message me and see what we can work out!Read More
My vocal range is large but mainly in the mid-range to bass area. I try to keep my natural voice non-regional, but I can certainly bring out my Appalachian twang if need be :)Read More
I have hosted radio broadcasts and produced podcasts that heavily featured my voice.
Multiple audiobooks: (Website hidden)
Other projects on Fiverr: (Website hidden)
Authors, business owners, marketing firmsRead More
Bachelors degree - CommunicationsRead More
How do I work with John William?
You can start working with John William in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John William to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John William's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John William and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John William?
Payment to John William is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John William's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John William in just a couple of clicks.