About Bob Mathers
Rich, deep. well modulated. Strong inflection, enunication, yet conversational.Read More
I'll work with your satisfaction in mind. I take direction well.Read More
Narrated the Public Broadcasting System Special - 'Rock Roll and Remember: The Buddy Deane Story', a one hour show aired on Maryland Public Television.
On-Camera - Employment Campaign PSA - Carroll County Department of Labor
News Anchor - KOMO Radio - Seattle, Washington
Radio Student Recruitment Campaign - Broadcasting Institute of Maryland
Hundreds of radio station commercials and message on hold projects.
Maryland Public Television
Ballard Marine Construction, Seattle
Total Telecom, New Jersey
Carroll Media Center - Westminster, Maryland
Various On-Going Seminars and Training CoursesRead More
'Bob contributed a great read and also helped with writing and locating rare sound for our one hour documentary piece on Baltimore DJ Great Buddy Deane. We've used the project numerous times to procure funding for MPT. As THE voice for the project, we've received innumerable compliments on his work.' - Ken Day, Special Projects Producer - Maryland Public Television (PBS).Maryland Public Television
How do I work with Bob Mathers?
You can start working with Bob Mathers in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bob Mathers to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bob Mathers' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bob Mathers and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bob Mathers?
Payment to Bob Mathers is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bob Mathers' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bob Mathers in just a couple of clicks.