About Bob Cummings
Copy writing & editing
Marketing strategy and tactics
My voice ranges from Warm and Deep for narrations, Up-beat and Fun for commercials, Smooth and Professional for presentations, and Crazy Over-the-Top for special situations. I have done the following types of voice and voice over work:
Voice mail greetings
Message on hold
On hold message
Talk show host
Voice over for videos
Voice over for commercials
Voice Over for movies
University of Minnesota - Duluth - BA Business & Marketing, Voice Overs by Terry Daniel - coaching and demo production, Walden Entertainment – VIP Extras Training, Pro Scout Model Invitational - Minneapolis, MN, Making Money Doing Voice-Overs - 6 hours - Open U, The Complete Commercial Voice-Over Workshop - 30 hours - Don CosgroveRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (2)
Nice Job! *Alex Alexander
How do I work with Bob Cummings?
You can start working with Bob Cummings in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bob Cummings to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bob Cummings' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bob Cummings and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bob Cummings?
Payment to Bob Cummings is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bob Cummings' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bob Cummings in just a couple of clicks.