About Bob Labeskis
From the get-off-your-seat retail of "Cash4Gold", the smooth deep voice of HBO, to the upscale class of "South Florida Mercedes" dealers. Characters, dialects, intuitive knowledge of copy. Warm and friendly, to commanding and urgent.Read More
Born to babble. Creative writing and production available as well.Read More
Owner/President of SPOTS Recording Inc. since 1984.
Writer, producer and voice talent on thousands of local regional and national radio TV commercials, film and video productions .
HBO L.A., Disney, The PGA of America, Cash4Gold, Florida Lottery, The Florida Marlins, Musselmans Applesauce, Equifax, Telemundo, Florida Natural Gas, KFC, FEDEX, Mastercard, Wickes Furniture, Alabama Power, that ENMARK guy....Read More
UCONN'71, Connecticut School of Broadcasting '79,
Dirk Orkin Voice seminars Connie Zimet Voice over classes, founder and teacher of Read it and Reap Voiceover School '94-96.
How do I work with Bob Labeskis?
You can start working with Bob Labeskis in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bob Labeskis to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bob Labeskis' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bob Labeskis and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bob Labeskis?
Payment to Bob Labeskis is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bob Labeskis' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bob Labeskis in just a couple of clicks.