About Bram Floria
Wide range of experience: baritone warmth to punchy, focused tenor; commercial narration; field reporting; fun; news; humor; smooth; technical; professional; animation; podcasting; voiceover; voice over; voicemail greetings; voice mail; message on hold; station id; station identification; preach - preaching. Midwest - Midwestern, West Coast, California - Californian, Texas - Texan, Mid-South, non-accented American; BBC - Continental English.Read More
From quick on-hold messages to full-length audio book projects, we do it all.Read More
10-25 yearsRead More
Rexell, Whole Foods, Wings'N'More, Commitment Mortgage, JB Meyer, Compassion Radio, Heart to Home Publishing (audio books)Read More
How do I work with Bram Floria?
You can start working with Bram Floria in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bram Floria to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bram Floria's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bram Floria and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bram Floria?
Payment to Bram Floria is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bram Floria's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bram Floria in just a couple of clicks.