Los Angeles, California, US • 6:55 PM Local Time
About Brian George
I've been a professional actor in the US and Canada for the past 45 years - on stage, television and movies. I have voiced many cartoons from Warner Bros. 'Animaniacs' to Nickelodeon's 'Sponge Bob', as well as multiple TV and radio commercials.Read More
American Cartoons, televison/radio commercials, documentaries, corporate in-house,Read More
Warner Bros., Nickelodeon, NBC, Toyota, etc.Read More
How do I work with Brian George?
You can start working with Brian George in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Brian George to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Brian George's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brian George and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Brian George?
Payment to Brian George is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Brian George's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Brian George in just a couple of clicks.