About Brian Martin
Pleasing, aggressive, natural voice with an emphasis in narration, business, commercial copy and promos.Read More
I will voice, record and deliver your project within just hours of booking. I am a dependable voice that does the project right.Read More
Radio and television broadcaster for more than 20 years. I was recently represented by a talent agency in Los Angeles. Commercial clients include Star Olive Oil, Chevrolet, and BYU Football and several corporate clients.Read More
Star Olive Oil
Bachelors Degree in Broadcast CommunicationsRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Great job, we were very happy with your work and your cooperation. The client wanted me to pass along that you have a very pleasant and easy to listen to voice!
Thanks for your work.
Great job! We were very happy with your work and your cooperation. The client wanted me to pass along that you have a very pleasant and easy to listen to voice!Napkin, Inc
How do I work with Brian Martin?
You can start working with Brian Martin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Brian Martin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Brian Martin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brian Martin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Brian Martin?
Payment to Brian Martin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Brian Martin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Brian Martin in just a couple of clicks.