Bridget Anne Garcia
Sydney, New South Wales, AU • 3:45 AM Local Time
About Bridget Anne Garcia
Bridget Anne Garcia’s first real acting experience was during a primary school talent quest, performing in a self-written piece at the age of 11. Throughout her teenage years, she developed an undeniable passion for film, television, theatre and video games, which inevitably ignited her desire to join the artists so dedicated to breathing life into the countless stories and characters that shaped her life.
Mentored by numerous theatre and film professionals, Bridget underwent formal training at the Australian Institute of Music – Dramatic Arts, where she graduated with a Bachelor of Performance in March 2018. From playing the opposite gender to a person half her age, she has learned that an acting career requires long-time commitment, flexibility, integrity and most importantly, respect for others.
Tagalog/English Script TranslationsRead More
2016 - 2018: Bachelor of Performance (Dramatic Arts), Australian Institute of Music
2019 - Present: Master of Media Practice and Industry, University of Technology Sydney
How do I work with Bridget Anne Garcia?
You can start working with Bridget Anne Garcia in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bridget Anne Garcia to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bridget Anne Garcia's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bridget Anne Garcia and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bridget Anne Garcia?
Payment to Bridget Anne Garcia is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bridget Anne Garcia's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bridget Anne Garcia in just a couple of clicks.