About Tracey Rowe
I have a cheerful upbeat British accent, I don't have a particular dialect, not southern or northern, just somewhere in the middle! Ive been told by many people they love my accent, especially when I get excited by something, I'm always complemented on having an upbeat and 'easy on the ears' kind of voice.Read More
By working closely and listening to your ideas and visions of how you wish your project to sound.Read More
No experience as yet, but keen and willing to gain some, we all have to start somewhere!!
Previous to becoming a full time mother I worked in many administration roles including Personal assistant to a Headteacher of a large Secondary school and a Regional Director of the Confederation of British Industry.
I have an Associates Degree in Business Administration.
How do I work with Tracey Rowe?
You can start working with Tracey Rowe in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tracey Rowe to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tracey Rowe's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tracey Rowe and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tracey Rowe?
Payment to Tracey Rowe is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tracey Rowe's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tracey Rowe in just a couple of clicks.