Brown Osseah Njobelo
About Brown Osseah Njobelo
A native Swahili speaker from the beautiful archipelago of Zanzibar and the land of Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania where original Swahili emanated from, with more than 5 years experience in Voice Over, Dubbing and Translation of English-Swahili and Vice versa. Based in Johannesburg, South Africa and have had an opportunity to work with major studios and dubbing stations all around South Africa.Read More
My Voice demos speaks for themselves:-)Read More
Voice Over, Dubbing, Collaboration, Mimicking, Translation.Read More
Sanlam, Earcandy Dubbing, MediaVOX, Audio MilitiaRead More
LLB from Mzumbe University
And now pursuing LLM from University of North West-Potchefstroom
How do I work with Brown Osseah Njobelo?
You can start working with Brown Osseah Njobelo in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Brown Osseah Njobelo to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Brown Osseah Njobelo's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brown Osseah Njobelo and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Brown Osseah Njobelo?
Payment to Brown Osseah Njobelo is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Brown Osseah Njobelo's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Brown Osseah Njobelo in just a couple of clicks.