Mesagne, Brindisi, IT • 5:35 PM Local Time
About Brunilda Tahirllari
I don't have a lot of experience in this field. Still, I believe I can make a good voice actor. I have been a teacher of foreign languages working with students of different ages. My favourite hobby has always been singing Albanian folk songs. Recently, I have been working with a group of people, coming from different nations. We have made several videos to raise awareness on the coronavirus outbreak, created audiobooks for children obliged to stay at home and translated all the information the Italian national health service needed in order to reach the foreign communities living in Italy.Read More
Translations, transcriptions, revisionsRead More
Fairy tales for children in Italian, Turkish and Albanian as well as in EnglishRead More
I have a Bachelor's degree in foreign languages and literatureRead More
How do I work with Brunilda Tahirllari?
You can start working with Brunilda Tahirllari in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Brunilda Tahirllari to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Brunilda Tahirllari's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brunilda Tahirllari and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Brunilda Tahirllari?
Payment to Brunilda Tahirllari is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Brunilda Tahirllari's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Brunilda Tahirllari in just a couple of clicks.