BARRINGTON, Rhode Island, US
About Carl Cira
Attorney - 14 years of active practice. Antitrust and international trade, federal prosecutor
US Foreign Service - 15 years posted in several Latin American countries
Peace Corps service in Venezuela - 2 years
Academic Research Center Director - 9 years - Summit of the Americas Center, Florida International University, Miami. Travel - Europe, Latin America, Japan, Turkey, Lebanon
50 years of making family and friends laugh with a range of voices, accents and improvised dialogues. Some college acting and choral singing experience. MC at club, diplomatic and business events. University lecturer in law and trade policy. Willing to work for experience at minimums to gain experience. Can read French, Italian, and Spanish texts aloud at native speaker level with correct accents, emotions and emphases. Have given interviews to NPR, and appeared on English and Spanish language radio and television panel discussion shows in Miami during a nine year career as Director of a political and international trade research center at Florida International University in Miami.Read More
English Major, Law Degree, Fluent Spanish, passable French and Italian, 15 years of work experience as US diplomat in Latin AmericaRead More
How do I work with Carl Cira?
You can start working with Carl Cira in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Carl Cira to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Carl Cira's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Carl Cira and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Carl Cira?
Payment to Carl Cira is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Carl Cira's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Carl Cira in just a couple of clicks.