About Carole Vernon
Clear precise UK English voice,excellent diction and pronunciation with ability to switch from descriptive and informative to dramatic or humorous. Honest and sincere yet authoritative when needed. Can be soft and friendly or slow and sensual.Read More
Experience of working on both live and pre recorded TV and Radio. Established Radio News Reader and Presenter, Current presenter on RTtv, Presenter on several "HOW TO" and Corporate DVDs. Companies worked for include QVC, RTtv, onFM, Erewash suond, Stix 2 adhesives and LP Creative.Read More
I have been using my voice at work since leaving school as one of my first jobs was as a telephonist and have since ventured into TV, Radio, and Voice overs.Read More
RTtv, Londons onFM, NH sound, Erewash sound, Impact onhold, LP Creative Crafts, STIX2 adheasives. (Website hidden).Read More
TVPresenter and Autocue training by RTtv.
BT trained Operator.
Reviews 4.7View All (3)
Great quality of voice, quick turn around of work. Im happy to recomend.
Very professional service, I would use again. We have had alot of compliments already about the change!
Excellent work - very professional.
Very profetional, great voice, always on time and a pleasure to work with.Retail Therapy TV
How do I work with Carole Vernon?
You can start working with Carole Vernon in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Carole Vernon to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Carole Vernon's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Carole Vernon and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Carole Vernon?
Payment to Carole Vernon is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Carole Vernon's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Carole Vernon in just a couple of clicks.