About Carl Floyd
Versatile, friendly. Great characters, game show announcer.Read More
Voice, limited post production.Read More
Broadcast Commercials for major brands, institutional and industrial training videos and online training programs. Documentaries. Audio books.Read More
Delta Airlines, Village Inn Restaurants, Wyoming Department of Transportation, Corinthian Colleges, ACS Corporate Training Services, Liquid Ink, Studio 69, Memorial Hermann Medical Centers, American Honda, Kentucky Fried Chicken, The Weather Channel, Scripps-Howard Broadcasting, Liberty Media, Denver Visitors and Convention Bureau, National Geographic, Brain Balance, Home Federal BankRead More
Del Mar Media ArtsRead More
How do I work with Carl Floyd?
You can start working with Carl Floyd in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Carl Floyd to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Carl Floyd's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Carl Floyd and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Carl Floyd?
Payment to Carl Floyd is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Carl Floyd's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Carl Floyd in just a couple of clicks.