PHENIX CITY, Alabama, US • 5:10 PM Local Time
DemosView All (2)
About Charles May
I have been doing narration and voice-over work for over 40 years, primarily on a local / community level. I was a radio announcer "back in the day" when we used turntables and 45 rpm's (they call it "vinyl" now). I got my first DJ job on the radio in 1976 while in High School. Over the past 40 plus years I have had a lot of vocal training including: acting, singing, voice lessons, public speaking, narrating, and commercial voice-over work. I most recently became interested in narrating Audiobooks. I do all of my recording, editing and production from my home in Alabama. I have a strong interest in narrating Christian books and publications and Non Fiction, but am open to almost any genres. I am also interested in narrating business publications, books for the blind, etc. I have a Baritone / Bass voice with a slight Southern accent, but not as distinct as some people.Read More
40 Years experience doing voice over work; Radio, TV, Narrating in front of large audiences; 2 recent Audiobooks through ACX (Website hidden); Documentary Film voice over; Dramatic readings of Poetry; Narrations of patriotic speeches and publications; Radio and TV commercial voice-overs; Former Radio Announcer.Read More
2 Audiobooks through (Website hidden) ( I am new to ACX); Voice over for a Documentary short Film for Fort Mitchell, Alabama; Radio commercial voice overs (local)Read More
The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Alabama; CommunicationsRead More
How do I work with Charles May?
You can start working with Charles May in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Charles May to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Charles May's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Charles May and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Charles May?
Payment to Charles May is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Charles May's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Charles May in just a couple of clicks.