Winston Salem, North Carolina, US • 7:02 AM Local Time
About Charlie Kitson
Hello, my name is Charlie Kitson. I am a happily married 44-year old mother of two beautiful girls. I am just starting out in the voiceover community because it intrigues me! I would like to focus on Medical projects due to the fact that I have been a pharmaceutical sales representative for over 20 years. I am familiar with medical verbiage and pronunciations. I am also an avid reader and audiobook listener! I would love to get into VO work in audiobooks. My children are currently attending school virtually due to the COVID pandemic. There are lots of opportunities for educational cartoons that I would also love to be a part of.
Right now I am open to anything! I just want to get some experience under my belt and continue to learn and improve. Please give me a chance! I will work hard to make your project shine.
I am open to work through any revisions needed for the job to be completeRead More
Skill Soft courses on Voice OverRead More
How do I work with Charlie Kitson?
You can start working with Charlie Kitson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Charlie Kitson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Charlie Kitson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Charlie Kitson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Charlie Kitson?
Payment to Charlie Kitson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Charlie Kitson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Charlie Kitson in just a couple of clicks.