Madison, Alabama, US • 9:12 PM Local Time
About Cheryl Austin
Naturally non-regional dialect, but can also do NY (northeast US) accent if desired.Read More
I will write and/or edit the narrated script if desired. I will record the voice narration and edit it into an MP3 or other format. I will deliver it to you in the desired time frame using whatever method you require (electronic or hardcopy). I will interact with you and the project as much as you desire and as much as needed to create a quality output. I can work at odd hours.Read More
7 years experience narrating for business and educational videos, podcasts, blogs, marketing materials. 20+ years experience writing and editing.Read More
I have a Master's Degree and a Bachelor's Degree.Read More
As an owner of an e-learning company, voice-overs and content are very important to our business. Cheryl does a great job of editing content I have written. She is very good at researching and writing original content. Her voice-overs are professional and liked by my clients. That's the best way to judge that I know.Duthie Learning
~ Bob Duthie, CEO, Duthie Learning
How do I work with Cheryl Austin?
You can start working with Cheryl Austin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Cheryl Austin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Cheryl Austin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Cheryl Austin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Cheryl Austin?
Payment to Cheryl Austin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Cheryl Austin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Cheryl Austin in just a couple of clicks.