About Cheryl VanDerMeer
A versitile mezzo with a flair for mimicry. Clear and bright to dark and sultry, I love to have fun with voices.
I also sing every genre.
I have experience in radio, and TV commercials, as well as a number of corporate productions and phone systems.
Recently, I did a voice-over for a character in a video game, a daily happy thought button, and a self-help CD for dyslexic children.
10-25 yearsRead More
* Western Michigan School of Music - vocal music
* Voice lessons - 9 years (various teachers)
* Flute & piccolo lessons - 5 years (various teachers)
* Norm Silver - TV commercial workshop
* Voice and acting coaching - 8 years (various directors)
How do I work with Cheryl VanDerMeer?
You can start working with Cheryl VanDerMeer in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Cheryl VanDerMeer to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Cheryl VanDerMeer's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Cheryl VanDerMeer and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Cheryl VanDerMeer?
Payment to Cheryl VanDerMeer is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Cheryl VanDerMeer's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Cheryl VanDerMeer in just a couple of clicks.