About Chris Bainbridge
My voice has a clean, crisp energy perfect for corporate jobs, technology reads, product videos and more. With ten years of VO experience one of my best attributes is the ability to recognize the proper emotion for the piece and add nuance and personality. I'm equally at home with straight commercial reads and character pieces.Read More
In addition to voice over recording I can also edit audio and video.Read More
Ten years of experience voicing TV ads, radio ads, corporate video, on-hold beds, training, in-store radioRead More
Volvo Construction Equipment
Association of Institutional Research
Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
Bravo Sports Products
Sonny's the Carwash Factory
Masters in Broadcast Journalism from the University of NebraskaRead More
Reviews 5.0View All (13)
Great Job on the VO for our spot. You were super fast on delivery and you changed up your performance where we asked, even if client wasn't so clear with what they wanted :) Love to work with you again, please submit to more of our postings.
Great read and a speedy turnaround. A pleasure to work with.
Think Media Studios
How do I work with Chris Bainbridge?
You can start working with Chris Bainbridge in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Chris Bainbridge to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Chris Bainbridge's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Chris Bainbridge and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Chris Bainbridge?
Payment to Chris Bainbridge is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Chris Bainbridge's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Chris Bainbridge in just a couple of clicks.