About Chris Gregory
The VoiceOverKing, Chris Gregory, has been described by many as rich, deep and powerful sounding yet friendly and enthusiastic when necessary.
He knows how to pitch and when to sell. Heâ€™s natural, experienced, dependable, persuasive, extremely versatile, smooth, consistent, and affordable.
Chris Gregory is vastly experienced with TV and Radio Commercials/Promos, Infomercials, Corporate Videos and Presentations, Home Video Projects, IVR Phone systems, interactive Web/Flash based projects and live events as an announcer.
Interesting, compelling and convincing are but three more of the necessary attributes with the voice you choose for your Infomercial or Direct Response Ad or Tag.
Consistency, availability and dependability are three other important components that must also be present. And, now you know where you can get it all with the help of Chris Gregory.
More than 25 yearsRead More
Broadway Shows include:
A Chorus Line
Leader of the Pack
La Tragedie De Carmen
Tony Awards 1984
How do I work with Chris Gregory?
You can start working with Chris Gregory in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Chris Gregory to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Chris Gregory's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Chris Gregory and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Chris Gregory?
Payment to Chris Gregory is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Chris Gregory's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Chris Gregory in just a couple of clicks.