About Chris Romano
Deep, resonant, dramatic and authoritative voice for your next project. "Almost everyone has a good voice, so I'm hardly distinct there. What I can bring to the table is an understanding of business. I'm the Information Systems Manager at one of North Carolina's largest law firms, and possess a graduate degree in management. I know time is money so I'm thorough and quick. My voice over rates can be very competitive and I'm willing to negotiate to fit the client's budget. As a business professional I understand the needs of other business professionals." When recently asked about his business philosophy Chris Romano responded, " I've worked in the Information Technology field (and continue to do so) for 20 years, and I have a Masters Degree in management, so I am aware of budgets, deadlines, and business needs when it comes to clients. I'd say that is my business philosophy; I've spent a career filling client needs and voice overs are no different." Keywords: Announcer, Sports Announcer, Friendly, Deep, Gruff, Gravelly, Dramatic, Precise, Engaging, Smart, Mellow, Savory, Tender, Welcoming, Chris Romano, Guy-Next-Door, Guy Next Door, Natural, Easy GoingRead More
10-25 yearsRead More
How do I work with Chris Romano?
You can start working with Chris Romano in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Chris Romano to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Chris Romano's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Chris Romano and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Chris Romano?
Payment to Chris Romano is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Chris Romano's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Chris Romano in just a couple of clicks.