Hudson, Florida, US • 11:51 PM Local Time
About Kyle Michalik
Hello there, client! I am hoping to bring my talents to your tables in a timely manner, which will benefit both of us! You can use me for anything, as I aim to be a versatile and flexible candidate for your projects! You can give me suggestions, and I can give you results!Read More
You can employ a man who covers the five basic roles with ease: the instructor, the real person, the spokesperson, the narrator, and the announcer. When doing this, you will also be employing an adaptable individual, as I am constantly improving my skills on a broad range, and I am also quite adept at matching pitch of others, covering a maximum of 2 octaves (natural 2nd-3rd octave, G Major) currently, leaving a wide open range of capability, and someone who's relatively capable of onomatopoeia, as far as animals go (I can play a pretty convincing cat or dog)!Read More
How do I work with Kyle Michalik?
You can start working with Kyle Michalik in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kyle Michalik to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kyle Michalik's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kyle Michalik and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kyle Michalik?
Payment to Kyle Michalik is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kyle Michalik's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kyle Michalik in just a couple of clicks.