About Marty Lenz
"Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!" is not "every day"... not real human conversation and interaction.
That is the best way to describe Marty's voice, his approach, and his delivery.
Not that Marty can't "push the envelope", but as with the best advertising techniques which garner the greatest results, the normal, human touch works best. That is exactly what you get with Marty Lenz's voice: The ability to connect, touch, inform, incite, and entertain, all while getting your message across and impacting your target, creating awareness, passion, and need to react to that message.
10-25 yearsRead More
BA from Colorado State University
Speech Communication/Broadcast Journalism
How do I work with Marty Lenz?
You can start working with Marty Lenz in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Marty Lenz to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Marty Lenz's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Marty Lenz and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Marty Lenz?
Payment to Marty Lenz is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Marty Lenz's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Marty Lenz in just a couple of clicks.