Studio City, California, US
About Cory Wyszynski
Created a pseudo pre-recorded radio show during my high school adolescence.
Currently I am producing a VO improv podcast entitled Random Nonsense which can be heard on iTunes.
- Vocal Dialect instruction with Laura Hitt at West Virginia University
- Completed Theater Minor at West Virginia University
- Various improv through ComedySportz, iO West, and Second City
- Voice over class for Improvisers at Second City with Kiff Vandenhuval
How do I work with Cory Wyszynski?
You can start working with Cory Wyszynski in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Cory Wyszynski to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Cory Wyszynski's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Cory Wyszynski and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Cory Wyszynski?
Payment to Cory Wyszynski is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Cory Wyszynski's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Cory Wyszynski in just a couple of clicks.