New Orleans, Louisiana, US
About Chuck Cosby
Chuck can deliver a message with a friendly, conversational tone, with warm authority, or with a more youthful pitch. He is the guy next door and can be both serious and silly. He has experience in the corporate world and can provide the style and delivery needed for corporate training and presentations. He has 9 years of professional experience and has won three Addy awards for radio voice over and production.Read More
I began my voice career in 1989 in the radio industry. I worked on-air and was fascinated with audio production. I became production director and spent years developing my skills writing copy and producing radio advertising at four different radio stations in Louisiana and Texas. I worked extensively with 8 track reel-to-reel in studio and moved to digital audio workstation-based production. I also freelanced as a copywriter and voice talent for several agencies and television stations in Central Louisiana. During that time I won both local and regional Addy awards for my work.Read More
Red River Cyclery
Christian Worship Center
All Star Toyota
Glass Tint, Etc.
Furniture World Plus
City Bank and Trust
How do I work with Chuck Cosby?
You can start working with Chuck Cosby in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Chuck Cosby to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Chuck Cosby's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Chuck Cosby and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Chuck Cosby?
Payment to Chuck Cosby is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Chuck Cosby's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Chuck Cosby in just a couple of clicks.