-, Michigan, US • 1:53 AM Local Time
About Colleen Turk
Colleen voices Corporate Narrations, IVR Prompts - On Hold Messaging, Web Presentations, e-Learning and more. She has a versatile voice that has been described in many ways: warm, smooth, and calm - clear, inviting, pleasing, and lower-pitch - even tone, sultry, alluring, intelligent, articulate, and clean. Clients repeatedly compliment Colleen on her coach-ability, willingness to adjust style to meet specific needs, and her authentic, "doesn't sound like you're acting a part" style.
Colleen has a professional studio and provides reliable work with a fast turn-around.
Experienced in health care industry, academia, teaching, IT, and business. Book readings for church services.Read More
Professionally trained by Such a Voice!Read More
How do I work with Colleen Turk?
You can start working with Colleen Turk in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Colleen Turk to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Colleen Turk's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Colleen Turk and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Colleen Turk?
Payment to Colleen Turk is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Colleen Turk's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Colleen Turk in just a couple of clicks.