DemosView All (19)
About Dan Hegstad
My voice has been described as: Honest, Comfortable, Trustworthy, Believable, Fun, Soothing, Pleasant, Upbeat, Friendly, Easy to Listen to. "You could do the Smucker's ads." "A little Tom Bodette."Read More
Voiceovers for all media. Strong in audiobooks and telephone.Read More
KAWE-KAWB-TV since 1997
Occasional radio since 1971
Easy Street Productions: Mostly telephone messaging
Easy Street Radio Theater: live comedy show - 'after dinner' entertainment.
Produced 2 audio books
Produced DVD, did voice and production
Aicota Nursing Home
Brainerd Lakes Chamber of Commerce
The Deerwood Bank
St. Cloud Refrigeration
The Office Shop
Just For Kix
Northland Brick & Fireplace
Mille Lacs Health System
Positive Realty North
Anderson Bros. Construction
Brainerd Public Utilities
Dakota Fence Co.
L & M Steel
CTC - Consolidated Communications Co.
Bemidji State University, Bemidji, MN - Broadcasting with emphasis in radio.Read More
How do I work with Dan Hegstad?
You can start working with Dan Hegstad in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Dan Hegstad to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Dan Hegstad's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Dan Hegstad and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Dan Hegstad?
Payment to Dan Hegstad is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Dan Hegstad's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Dan Hegstad in just a couple of clicks.