Waterford, Michigan, US
About Dan Orders
Commericals, Narrations, Audiobooks, Documentaries, Instruction Manuals, Corporate PresentationsRead More
On-camera and voice over work in the Detroit market for over 10 years. Clients include GM, Chrysler, Ford, Ross Labratories, IBM, Kmart. Audiobook for James Volo titled "Breaking the Bow of Ulysses, Wade Hampton's Southern Cavalry". Principal in over 50 industrial films, local and national commercials.Read More
IBM, GM, Ford Motor Company, American Motors, Chrysler, The Detroit News, Ross Labratories,
W. B. Doner
J. Walter Thompson
Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts, Detroit Michigan, Macomb County Community College, Macomb County Michigan, SuchAVoice Training, Detroit Michigan.Read More
How do I work with Dan Orders?
You can start working with Dan Orders in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Dan Orders to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Dan Orders' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Dan Orders and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Dan Orders?
Payment to Dan Orders is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Dan Orders' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Dan Orders in just a couple of clicks.