About Daniel O'Lena
I am proficient in many voices and impersonating many accents. Voices include:
1. Something similar to the deep gravely voiced character on Inspector Gadget always petting the cat.
2. A straggly old man seeming to be trying to keep his teeth in as he talks.
3. The snooty, stuffy English butler.
4. Several variations on the redneck/ hillbilly type.
5. Professional Reading/ Speaking Voice for more seriousness.
6. Stereotypical lispy voice of homosexuals
How do I work with Daniel O'Lena?
You can start working with Daniel O'Lena in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Daniel O'Lena to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Daniel O'Lena's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Daniel O'Lena and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Daniel O'Lena?
Payment to Daniel O'Lena is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Daniel O'Lena's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Daniel O'Lena in just a couple of clicks.