I am proficient in many voices and impersonating many accents. Voices include:
1. Something similar to the deep gravely voiced character on Inspector Gadget always petting the cat.
2. A straggly old man seeming to be trying to keep his teeth in as he talks.
3. The snooty, stuffy English butler.
4. Several variations on the redneck/ hillbilly type.
5. Professional Reading/ Speaking Voice for more seriousness.
6. Stereotypical lispy voice of homosexuals
English, English (North American), English (British), English (Australian), English (New Zealand)
Australian, British, Canadian, French, German, Mexican, New Zealand, North American, Russian, Spanish, US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Payment to Daniel O'Lena is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Daniel O'Lena.
To invite Daniel O'Lena to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.