About Robert Carillio
Hello, my name is Robert, and although I am 48, and an "older new-comer" to this scene, I am confident I can deliver what the particular assignment demands! I record voice at leisure frequently in amateur settings, ranging from quirky, raspy, dopey and silly, AND relaxed style.....To news and professional, or narrative and talk show type. I will only offer unplugged demos of my voice. No electronic fancy gadget enhancements for effects. What you get is just me! I would appreciate your confidence in giving me the chance to deliver the right voice for you! I can also write persuasive ads and short stories.Read More
Columbia School Of Broadcasting
How do I work with Robert Carillio?
You can start working with Robert Carillio in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Robert Carillio to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Robert Carillio's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Robert Carillio and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Robert Carillio?
Payment to Robert Carillio is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Robert Carillio's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Robert Carillio in just a couple of clicks.