Los Angeles, California, US • 8:10 AM Local Time
About Daryn Mack
Intelligent, accessible, conversational, kind, worldly, dad, uncle, and best friend.
These are just some of the words that can describe my voice. I am able to be authoritative and knowledgeable while maintaining friendliness and accessibility. I read and speak well and am able to navigate complex medical, legal, and technological jargon/language. I take direction extremely well, can write copy, and can add music and sound effects. I am proficient in editing and can fully produce a finished product.
Master of Fine Arts in Acting - University of California, Irvine
Bachelor of Arts in Drama - University of California, Irvine
Kalmenson&Kalmenson Professional Voice Over Training - Commercial and Animation
Bang Zoom! Professional Voice Over Training - Animation and Dubbing
Upright Citizens Brigade Training
How do I work with Daryn Mack?
You can start working with Daryn Mack in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Daryn Mack to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Daryn Mack's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Daryn Mack and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Daryn Mack?
Payment to Daryn Mack is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Daryn Mack's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Daryn Mack in just a couple of clicks.