David de Haas
North Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
About David de Haas
As a former advertising creative director I used to enjoy being on the other side of the recording studio glass, now I'm having fun being behind the microphone. Try me!Read More
Mostly voice over work for Radio and TV commercials, some character work for animation and online videos.
Former voice of the Rethink Communications "How To" explainer videos. Current voice of Downtown Kelowna for radio and TV. A regular contributor to the Youtube channel, the Dabeed Banderas Show, including the voiceover for True Facts about the Lumpsucker.
Rethink Communications, Downtown Kelowna, The Vancouver Aquarium, Whale Wise, The Dabeed Banderas Show, Hopefully YouRead More
Fanshawe School of Advertising ArtRead More
David is awesome, funny and great to work with but since he wrote this you should probably decide for yourself. Try him!GOUDA MOTION GRAPHICS HAUS
How do I work with David de Haas?
You can start working with David de Haas in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite David de Haas to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review David de Haas' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire David de Haas and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay David de Haas?
Payment to David de Haas is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with David de Haas' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to David de Haas in just a couple of clicks.