Washington, District of Columbia, US
About Dennis Alloy
Well trained with a neutral accent. An informed intelligent voice, with a smooth relaxing delivery. Sophisticated, an almost upper-crust quality, but can be straight forward and trustworthy as well. Very pleasing to listen to, but if you need a stern or hyped up style I can give that to you as well. I take direction very well, and can quickly change the approach or interpretation to the client's satisfaction.
Voice Training Coaching - John Burr Productions, Bethesda, MD
Voice Training Coaching - Ventana Productions, Washington, DC
Voice Training Coaching - Such A Voice, Burlington, Vermont
BA Philosophy Lehigh University
BS Computer Science Lehigh University
How do I work with Dennis Alloy?
You can start working with Dennis Alloy in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Dennis Alloy to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Dennis Alloy's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Dennis Alloy and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Dennis Alloy?
Payment to Dennis Alloy is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Dennis Alloy's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Dennis Alloy in just a couple of clicks.