Belton, Missouri, US
About Debbie Jackson
Friendly, professional, warm, and empathetic. Debbie Jackson is a professional voiceover talent, specializing in telephony. For over 8 years, Debbie was the voice of all Sprint PCS retail stores in the United States, a voice heard by 1.5 million people each month who call for hours & directions to one of the 1,800 stores. She continues to provide voicing services for about ten-percent of the Sprint retail stores. Countless other callers hear Debbie’s voice every day - giving arrival & departure times at the 5th busiest airport in the US, McCarran International in Las Vegas; assisting auto dealers in activating a vehicle’s On-Star system; and providing options for delivery & repair of GE products at Home Depot; and at one of the top 4 accounting firms in the world, KPMG. These are just a few of the hundreds of projects for phone systems, TV & radio commercials, corporate video narrations and websites completed by Debbie in her voiceover career.Read More
Same day service in most cases.
Wav, mp3, aif formats
Debbie has been working fulltime in the radio and voiceover industry since 1980. Her specialty is telephony, IVR applications and message on hold recordings.Read More
McCarran International Airport
Time Warner Cable
Berlitz Language Centers
Bath & Body Works
White House/Black Market
B.S. Central Missouri State University
Major: Broadcasting & Film
Voiceover workshops at Voice 2010
Voiceover workshop with Bettye Zoller - 2011
Debbie has worked with Benefits On Hold for several years. We appreciate her professionalism and her ability to work quickly, and return a high quality recording, even in rush situations.Benefits On Hold
Production / Benefits On Hold
How do I work with Debbie Jackson?
You can start working with Debbie Jackson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Debbie Jackson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Debbie Jackson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Debbie Jackson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Debbie Jackson?
Payment to Debbie Jackson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Debbie Jackson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Debbie Jackson in just a couple of clicks.