Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US • 12:09 PM Local Time
About Daniel Quigley
Daniel Quigley is a graduate student at UW-Milwaukee studying linguistics. During his undergraduate and master's, he was involved in various student film projects, either for classwork or independent side projects, in which he acted, directed, or worked as cinematographer. While initially never intending to follow through on acting, voice work appealed to him because of his academic training in linguistics.Read More
Daniel is working on his PhD in linguistics, during which he has had extensive coursework in phonetics and phonology; additional services those fields may be provided.Read More
Undergraduate at UW-Madison, including: major in linguistics; participation in student film productions; theatre workshops.
Graduate work at Universiteit Utrecht, including: participation as cinematographer and actor on student film productions; script-reading workshops.
Graduate work at UW-Milwaukee, including: PhD coursework in linguistics.
How do I work with Daniel Quigley?
You can start working with Daniel Quigley in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Daniel Quigley to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Daniel Quigley's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Daniel Quigley and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Daniel Quigley?
Payment to Daniel Quigley is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Daniel Quigley's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Daniel Quigley in just a couple of clicks.