La Grange, Illinois, US
About David Swinehart
Deep, silky, authoritative, professional, baritone, Midwest, newscaster, warm, friendly, booming, husky, resonant, thundering, adventurous, clean, distinct, alive, clever, real, calmingRead More
Bankers Life Insurance
Best Western Hotels
Florida Sport Fishing TV
Commercial Techniques - Act One studio in Chicago - Connie Foster, instructor
Voiceover for Beginners - Act One Studio in Chicago - Tom Taylorson, instructor
How do I work with David Swinehart?
You can start working with David Swinehart in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite David Swinehart to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review David Swinehart's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire David Swinehart and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay David Swinehart?
Payment to David Swinehart is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with David Swinehart's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to David Swinehart in just a couple of clicks.