About Daniel Abse
I provide voiceovers for promotions, commercials, movie trailers, learning modules and audiobooks, delivering high quality voiceovers in any format with a very quick turnaround time. I have a top-rate studio with professional-level equipment and software.
My main demo -
- American Red Cross (Health, Community Public Service Announcement);
- Audi (Action, Courageous, Satisfying, Enjoyable, Fast Car);
- Crestor (Guidance, Disclaimer, Waiver, Doctor Advice);
- Boeing (Imaginative, Enthusiastic, Optimistic);
- Edward Jones (Astute, Sarcastic, Upbeat, Corporate, Problem Solving, Investing);
- Apple (Storytelling, Anecdote, Vexed, Quick Fix, Computers);
- Amnesty International (Human Rights; Caring; Compassionate; Universal).
My Corporate/Promotional Demo:
- McGraw Hill (Corporate, Professional, Informative, Confident, Helpful)
I will also travel to any studio in New York City.
Great character and narrative voices. Takes direction beautifully. Versatile applications (promotions, commercials, public television, movie trailers, audiobooks, PSAs). Voice descriptions include warm, deep, caring, professional, gruff, scary, upbeat,.
Moreover, I am a sound and video editor and have edited projects for video spec reels, and voice demos.
My graduate work in English, Comparative Literature and Theatre makes me a very strong candidate for audiobooks.
I also work as an actor based in New York.
Vivacious, flexible, imaginative, creative, and genial: Daniel provides voiceovers, telephone voices, animation, commercials, industrials, disclaimers, children's narration, audiobooks. The warmth, versatility and reassurance of his voice will make it almost impossible for his projects' targets to not relate to his clients, but also want to make them purchase the spot's relevant goods or services.
Can add royalty-free music and/or sound effects for additional fee upon request.
Can write Creative Writing segments
Can write Expository/Essay segments
Can write ad copy
Extremely strong command of medical and legal terminologies, based from prior research assistant experience.
McGraw Hill, New Tang Dynasty TV, Promotional Spot for Life Coaching Website. Continue to take voiceover classes in New York.
Continuing formal study with top casting directors and artists in New York.
McGraw Hill, Inc.
New Tang Dynasty Television
The Being of Leadership, LLC
MLA English, Comparative Literature and Theatre, University of Pennsylvania; MSEd Secondary English Education, University of Pennsylvania.
Graduate level 1st-year MFA program in Acting and Voice, Yale Drama School.
I continue to study voice and acting to keep my craft sharp. Teachers have included Steve Friedman, Andy Roth, Lisa Fischoff, Rebecca Yarsin, Matt Smith, Pamela Prather.
I have known Daniel Abse for over 5 years...as a VO artist, as an actor and colleague. He continually finds ways to "color" his reads that both utilize his deep, natural instrument and brings a rare resonance on the brighter notes. As an actor, his dry sense of humor lends itself to sense of "realness", with comedy...nothing forced. And he also has a quiet power in his dramatic roles. He shows up, he collaborates and perhaps best of all, is always willing to do whatever he can FOR the project.Steven Mark Friedman, Founder, Able to Leap Films, Inc.; VO Artist, Actor, New York, NY USA
Daniel is a voice over artist in its truest sense - passionate about delivering to perfection what is expected from the voice over. When he worked on the V/O for the 0:90 spot for The BEING of Leadership, he took take after take trying on different angles tapping into the nuances of various energy patterns. Even when we the clients said it was good enough, Daniel kept on going till he himself was satisfied with the work. Moreover, during editing, he took pains going through every second of the recorded materials, mixing and matching them together in highly thoughtful manner, so that the final V/O sent to us was ready for use. It was such delightful experience working with Daniel and we would happily recommend him for his talents, passion, and commitment to the highest quality of work.The BEING of Leadership, LLC; Cindy Tran, MBA, CEO; New York, NY USA
How do I work with Daniel Abse?
You can start working with Daniel Abse in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Daniel Abse to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Daniel Abse's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Daniel Abse and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Daniel Abse?
Payment to Daniel Abse is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Daniel Abse's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Daniel Abse in just a couple of clicks.