About david delaney
David Delaney started DMD Voices in order to build what was originally just a hobby into a business that could help both booming companies and start-up companies increase their success.
Whether it's to sell your business through on-hold messages or to sell it through full production commercials DMD Voices will be there every step of the way, encouraging you to be more than you ever thought you could be. As we move into the future, we will also be looking forward to hearing the voices of DMD across both the small and large screen. At DMD Voices though we will never forget why we started this business and how important you are to us.
About Dave Delaney:
David is both our president and our premier voice artist. David tried different forms of entertainment before finding his ultimate "niche" in voice overs. The quality and clarity of his voice brings to life whatever text he's reading and sells it to the audience. David supports numerous causes including research for Type 1 Diabetes and anything that has to do with 9/11. Along with David we also have available to us both female and children voice over artist, as we continue to expand our business to meet your ever changing needs.
10-25 yearsRead More
How do I work with david delaney?
You can start working with david delaney in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite david delaney to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review david delaney's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire david delaney and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay david delaney?
Payment to david delaney is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with david delaney's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to david delaney in just a couple of clicks.