About Doug Kalish
Genuine, versatile, a real person with sincere believable delivery. Smooth and professional for corporate presentions and e-learning. Mature, authoritive, husky, ideal voice for health care, e-learning, documentary and commercial projects requiring a mature male.Read More
As a training/communications director for several major corporations as well as Creative director for my own consulting company I have created, edited, written and produced many training, e-learning and corporate presentations for organizations such as Champion International, Wal-Mart, Federal Express, Lear Corporation.Read More
PhD in Organizational Psychology, with a minor in Speech and drama from Wayne State University in Detroit, MI. Have performed in several regional theater productions, many training and informational videos as well as employee communication programs. I have attended VO workshops in the Atlanta area as recently as May 2010.Read More
How do I work with Doug Kalish?
You can start working with Doug Kalish in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Doug Kalish to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Doug Kalish's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Doug Kalish and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Doug Kalish?
Payment to Doug Kalish is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Doug Kalish's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Doug Kalish in just a couple of clicks.