Richard von Fuchs
About Richard von Fuchs
My nickname at one station was "Lloyd" because I sound like Lloyd Robertson.Read More
I pay attention to detail and sound enthusiastic.Read More
I have read news for CBC Prince Rupert, CKDA, CJAV, CFCP CKTK, and done comercials for Coast Radio in Courtenay B.C. I recorded political commericials for the 1972 BC provincial election
I also did the narration for a promotion video about the University of west Hungary, and for a dental service in Hungary.
I have recorded teaching material for the Yokohama YMCA Business school and the Olga Sprachschule in Vienna.
I hosted some community TV shows, appeared in amateur theater, and wrote and voiced the "Let's Speak English Program" for a station in Sopron, Hungary
Coast Radio Courtenay,BC
University of west Hungary
Comox Valley NDP
B,A, M.A. PhD not related to radioRead More
How do I work with Richard von Fuchs?
You can start working with Richard von Fuchs in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Richard von Fuchs to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Richard von Fuchs' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Richard von Fuchs and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Richard von Fuchs?
Payment to Richard von Fuchs is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Richard von Fuchs' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Richard von Fuchs in just a couple of clicks.