Indianapolis, Indiana, US
About Emily Mills
A Radio Broadcast major at the University of Indianapolis, Emily enjoys producing air shows, and being an on air personality. Emily also enjoys photography, and capturing the fine details in life. With an Associate's Degree in Graphic Design, from Southwestern Michigan College, Emily incorporates her artistic style into her every day life, including being on air.Read More
On-Air Personality on 88.7 FM WICR in Indianapolis for 1 year.Read More
How do I work with Emily Mills?
You can start working with Emily Mills in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Emily Mills to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Emily Mills' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Emily Mills and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Emily Mills?
Payment to Emily Mills is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Emily Mills' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Emily Mills in just a couple of clicks.