About Ed Romig
Mature and resonant voice with a conversational, sincere and believable delivery. I am constantly reminded by Customers over the phone that I should get back into voiceover work.Read More
10 years on-air experience as Program Director, Production Director, On-Air talent including 2 years with ABC in Chicago. 10 additional years as freelance voiceover talent. 17 years as B2B sales representative, working by phone to service Business customers.Read More
No current client list. I have taken a hiatus from the business while raising a family.Read More
B.A. Radio-Television. California State University, Fresno.
How do I work with Ed Romig?
You can start working with Ed Romig in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ed Romig to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ed Romig's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ed Romig and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ed Romig?
Payment to Ed Romig is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ed Romig's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ed Romig in just a couple of clicks.