New York, New York, US
Bright and peppy for animation; clear and professional for industrials or presentations; sexy and warm for narrations or character-specific roles; clear, vibrant, and realistic/relatable for commercials; Musical Theatre-trained singer for song-based work, demos, etc.; young and enthusiastic for anything related to children's products or needs (I, also, specialize in "Disney"-sounding princess voices)
English (North American), English
Jewish, US New York (New Jersey, Bronx, Brooklyn), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Child, Middle Aged, Teen, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
- TV Commercials: James Patterson's "Dog's Best Friend"; (Website hidden)
- Industrial/Internal Use: Fashion GPS; Hood Cottage Cheese; "The Little Human Mermaid"
- Online/Apps: "Up in the Sky" Educational App
- Animation: "Up in the Sky"
- Private Training & Course Work with VO Actress, Amy Marcs
- Master Class & Private Sessions with Peter Rofe
- Private Sessions with Michael Ingram
• Musical Theatre-Based- Private Lessons (Nancy Cooper, Dixie Johnson)
• Classical-Based- Private Lessons (Sherry Overholt)
• Technique & Scene Study- Private Lessons (Rob Kramer, Mimi Turque)
• Musical Theatre- Neighborhood Playhouse (Various Faculty), Applause Workshop (Jeff Murphy)
• Acting for Commercials, TV, & Film- Weist Barron (Jerry Coyle, Batt Johnson, Tod Engle, Sharon Richardson)
• Improvisation- Emory University (Mary Lynn Owen)
• Intermediate Jazz/Theatre Dance- Emory University (Tara Shepard Myers), Stage Door Connections (Chris Bailey, Tara Young, Dontee Kiehn, Robert Tatad)
VO Studio: Neumann U87, AKG 414 B, In House Studio: Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Cardoid Condensor Mic
Computer & Software
Generally, I use a shared VO studio that has top-of-the-line mics and signal processing, including Neumann U87, AKG 414 B, and the Avalon 737 pre-amp, connected to Pro Tools
Auditions will be submitted from my in house studio. Please allow 24 if you are interested in me using my shared space
Email OR direct upload to site
Payment to Emily Freilicher is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Emily Freilicher.
To invite Emily Freilicher to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.