Sydney, New South Wales, AU • 4:38 PM Local Time
About Elliot Connor
G'day! I'm a documentary presenter, podcast host, intl. keynote and TEDx speaker, with credits on productions totalling over a million views. I'm also an author myself, recording my own audiobooks, and a member of professional associations including ILCW, SOVAS, and AFTRS. I have experience with television, radio, podcast, audio production (including mixing, mastering and advanced edits) and audiobook narration. My forté is as a David Attenborough impersonator, but I also do Robin Williams-style improv.Read More
I'm fluent in English and French, and can record in either language. I'm also a professional audio editor so can perform full post-production with unlimited revisions. Sound effects and background ambience upon request. Free consultations available. I look forward to working with you!Read More
How do I work with Elliot Connor?
You can start working with Elliot Connor in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Elliot Connor to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Elliot Connor's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Elliot Connor and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Elliot Connor?
Payment to Elliot Connor is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Elliot Connor's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Elliot Connor in just a couple of clicks.