Stockton, California, US
About Elizabeth Manske
Deep and throaty to light and animated. Comical and nasally or professional and narrative. I have spent most of my life singing and imitating accents and voices for fun. I have an Alto singing voice which translates into a velvety, mature speaking voice. I am very proficient at reading out loud. I project very well which means I can yell and bellow impressively. I can also alter my voice for childish/cartoonish characters.Read More
Record and edit in my home studio client's scripts. Return to client by required deadline.
I will also travel to client's studio for larger, more lenghty and complicated jobs.
I want my clients to be completely satisfied with finished product.
DJ for College radio station; Record PSAs for KWDC radio.
Edited all of my recordings with Adobe Audition. Anchored College Bi-weekly newscast.
Co-host for the Stockton Arts showcase radio show on KWDC radio, 93.5 Stockton California
Creator, editor and on-air host of The Hungry Bookworm show.
AA Degree (honors) Arts/Social Sciences; AA Degree (High Honors) Media Studies with contration in Radio.
Acting for the Camera, Media Performance (RTV-31)
How do I work with Elizabeth Manske?
You can start working with Elizabeth Manske in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Elizabeth Manske to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Elizabeth Manske's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Elizabeth Manske and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Elizabeth Manske?
Payment to Elizabeth Manske is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Elizabeth Manske's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Elizabeth Manske in just a couple of clicks.