About Eboni Armour
I have a rich contralto voice with years of training in vocal music. I pride myself in my singing ability, diction, and voice quality. I would love to expand my repertoire to voice-over work for animation or other children's programming as well as recording audiobooks. I'd be especially honored to record literature for the visually impaired. I live in St. Louis, MO but am excited by the idea of travel to practice and hone my craft.Read More
Will discussRead More
I have been singing with choirs and as a soloist since I was four years old. I performed with the Saint Louis Black Repertory Theatre Company in the Chorus in its 1997 performances of "The Gospel at Colonus." I sing locally for my church every Sunday. I perform as often as I am invited to perform for special events.Read More
How do I work with Eboni Armour?
You can start working with Eboni Armour in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Eboni Armour to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Eboni Armour's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Eboni Armour and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Eboni Armour?
Payment to Eboni Armour is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Eboni Armour's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Eboni Armour in just a couple of clicks.