New York, New York, US • 1:46 PM Local Time
About Eric Svendsen
My voice has been described as sounding somewhere between Seth MacFarlane and Dennis Leary. I do a number of voice doubling/impressions in addition to commercial, promo and video games. My commercial voice has been described as guys' guy, grounded, funny, intelligent, deadpan, sarcastic, laid back, straightforward and casual.Read More
I offer a professional experience from start to finish, and I'm not happy until you are.Read More
I have done promos for movies and plays, narration for documentaries, narration for corporate videos, recordings for corporate voice mail, audiobooks, podcasts, commercials.Read More
Executive Presentations, MotionLit, Rogue Machine Theatre Co, Die Shedevil Die (Film), Going Attractions (Documentary), Fatty and Tatty (Web Series)Read More
Voiceover for Working Actors - Kalmenson & Kalmenson - Burbank, CA - February - March, 2013
You Should Do Voiceover - The V.O. Dojo - Burbank, CA, Nov 2011- Oct 2012
How do I work with Eric Svendsen?
You can start working with Eric Svendsen in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Eric Svendsen to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Eric Svendsen's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Eric Svendsen and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Eric Svendsen?
Payment to Eric Svendsen is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Eric Svendsen's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Eric Svendsen in just a couple of clicks.