Ana Bianca Marin
About Ana Bianca Marin
Portuguese (Brazilian) is my native language, spoken with the Paulista (from SÃ£o Paulo) accent. German is spoken fluently, without any trace of a local accent. French has a slight Swiss undertone to it. Spanish is a mixture of Cuban, Mexican and "Galego." English is unique. Sounds somewhat like a mixture of British with South African, with a hint of Latin flavor and some stronger German slips.
A very soothing voice. Mid to low pitch. Perfectly suited for any voice job were "finesse" and a sense of worldliness is sought after.
Less than 1 yearRead More
How do I work with Ana Bianca Marin?
You can start working with Ana Bianca Marin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ana Bianca Marin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ana Bianca Marin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ana Bianca Marin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ana Bianca Marin?
Payment to Ana Bianca Marin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ana Bianca Marin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ana Bianca Marin in just a couple of clicks.